Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Maroon 5 i want!!

Here is a post for All Malaysian Bloggers Project.

1) answer the following questions:
  • Who is the Lead Singer of the band Maroon 5?
Adam Levine (whoelse) :D
  • What was the original name of the band before they became Maroon 5?
Kara's Flower (i wonder why)
  • Name the guest singer in the Maroon 5 song “If I Never See Your Face Again?”
Rihanna (the good gal gone bad)

2) post up this pic:



3) Write a little (could be 5 words, could be 500 - it's up to you) about Maroon 5 or Rihanna or Rihanna's undeniable physical presence,

Maroon 5 have certainly gone through a transitional period, from squeaky pop antics to really mature music. The change was accepted pretty well with their hit singles like Makes Me Wonder, Wake Up Call and Won't Go Home Without You. However, I personally prefer slower hits from them, the do nasty acoustic renditions. By nasty i mean really good renditions. I will be looking forward to actually browse through and listen to the whole CD if I have the chance(hints). Kudos to Maroon 5 and don't get me started about Rihanna. woots.

Blogged with the Flock Browser



----------------
Now playing: Maroon 5 - If I Never See Your Face Again
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

-Flickzzz- said...

Hi!
Can you please tell me how you installed Piclens in your blog? :)
You can contact me on peecha85@gmail.com

Thanks :)